Thursday 16 July 2020

Outbroke Britain 4: He Didn't Read the Report!

It was on my desk, I didn't look
I did my best, your vote I took
Now here I stand, in power and wealth
With privilege grand, I ruin your health

A second wave, I certainly could
But I'm not brave, or else I would
Profit or loss, it's a difficult choice
I side with the boss, but I say I'm your voice

When the fall appears, it could get worse
Amid leaves and tears, my name you'll curse
But a year before, you ticked that name
If only you'd thought, give him the blame

The liars in charge, don't care about you
They're still at large, and yet they are few
Promises are lies, will they ever get caught
The scale and the size, he didn't read the report

The Russians be hacking our cure
Our government is sacking the poor
To reveal the truth
Redacting the proof
Will only make us more sure

Class War goes weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Years and years ago, before anyone had ever heard of disease and pandemics, I started this blog. I gave it a stupid name from an Alan Partri...