Monday 18 February 2013

Still No New Message

I've been on tenterhooks ('coz that's how i roll!) all day waiting for the Salvation Army to call me back. Nothing. I've tried calling them, twice. Nothing. Can't get through. I'm fucking fed up with this. I've half a mind to leave a message saying 'don't bother calling me back, we are through!' but I suspect it won't do any good. I can't operate like this. I've been staring at the phone all day, waiting for the call I was promised (which was meant to happen on Thursday). This is ridiculous; these people have no idea at all. Not a fucking clue. I thought Working Links were bad, but this lot are giving them a serious run for their money. 

I had telephone appointments with them, and they promised to call - even notarising a specific time. When they didn't bother either I called back. All I got for my trouble was a load of attitude, as if I was inconveniencing them! Same old bullshit. Nothing ever changes in this 'industry'.

Perhaps I'll try one more time (grabs phone...)

Nope. I'm done. Maybe I'll press to post this message and then they'll call me. Somehow I doubt it now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Years and years ago, before anyone had ever heard of disease and pandemics, I started this blog. I gave it a stupid name from an Alan Partri...