Thursday 29 March 2012

FIRE! some more!

So I've just listened to Gideon Osbourne on the news and I had to quickly post. Not only does he just not understand that he and his gang of maniacs are to blame for the panic at the pumps, but he wants to blame the union!

This is what we're dealing with folks; there's no clearer message. Not only is it absolutely verboten and, more worryingly, antisocial to actually withdraw labour (never mind actually doing so in accordance with rules and regulations and not wildcat action), even the threat of strikes is enough to offend the state.

This is the thick end of the wedge for me, and I have no dog in this race as I don't even drive. If a union cannot discuss it's intention to strike - and of course if it didn't it would be blamed just the same - then where are we? Still think we're living in a democracy? This was clearly calculated action by a wrecking crew hell bent on breaking the backs of the unions some more and getting them under their heel. This cannot be condoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Years and years ago, before anyone had ever heard of disease and pandemics, I started this blog. I gave it a stupid name from an Alan Partri...