Thursday 21 January 2021

The Long Road 17: (+2:47) Nothing New

 This is what happens when you forget. Easily done on days like these where you lose yoirself in other things while imprisoned by the weather and the pandemic. Here I am writing this in bed, like a weird romance novel. I'm typing using the touch screen so who knows what devil I'm writing, I certainly don't.

I've been feeling very downbeat all day, the news carried a double whammy of possible bad news. The single shot via cine approach may be linked to considerably less successful outcomes, thought the BBC is sceptical all. But then they would be. Imagine it this strategy fails. The government. Cannot afford for that to be the case. Secondly a study has found d that, thanks to the lack of support from the same, the effect of this lockdown is minimal, and may be starting to reverse. Again can't afford for that to be the case.

Here we are, on Another flood wracked January day. The sort that seem to co e around annually. Nothing new about winter flooding and January storms, except at this time.  O one needs this, but its what we are going to have to endure for a painful couple of months. There is no getting around this, we are in it for the long haul. It is going to be a long winter. Each drop of cold rain, each lash of cold wind will be keenly and exceptionally felt for longer than they should be. People are third, I'm tired, it gnaws at you. These cod nations would test the Buddha himself. Something will have to give I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Years and years ago, before anyone had ever heard of disease and pandemics, I started this blog. I gave it a stupid name from an Alan Partri...