Sunday 24 May 2020

Weekender 10: A Day Late, A Dominic Short

Oh look, Dominic Cummings has been caught out flouting the lockdown.

Apparently this was when he had the virus. It's entirely possible he could have spread the virus; it's highly transmissible. I don't care about his excuses. I really don't. The government's own rules are for all or none. I've been defending this and I hate the Tories. But the reality is that the virus is abroad. As usual it's one rule for them and another for everyone else.

Now these scumbags, these utter scumbags, are making excuses. After Dr Ferguson was demonised in the right wing press. After the secretary of state for Health (or should that be Wealth) was apparently left speechless, endorsed his resignation and even said the cops ought be involved. When it comes to their ideological overlord, someone that they can't throw under the bus so easily. The scumbag who put them into power. Now it's a different tune.

This is disgusting. He has to go. Go. Go. Fucking go.

I'd like to think this was a key moment in the life of this shambolic government, but the very fact they are in power tells me they will survive this. Of course the media will be on their side. Excuses will be made, appeals to emotion, and the ruling class pulling together (maybe a few token dissenters).

Michael Walker from Novara Media I think explains it very well. Which is handy because I don't really know what else to say today. I'm still recovering from all the industrial scale gaslighting I mentioned yesterday. Watch and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Years and years ago, before anyone had ever heard of disease and pandemics, I started this blog. I gave it a stupid name from an Alan Partri...